|Paradises and Landscapes Exhibition Catalogue |
Cover: An Orchard under the Church of Bihorel, 1884 (detail) by Paul Gauguin
Rooms in the exhibition covers the following topics. Click the links to see the images of the paintings in the exhibition.
- 01. Idealised Nature. Seventeenth and eighteenth centuries
- 02. Nineteenth-century American Landscape
- 03. Between Romanticism and Realism: Spanish Landscape
- 04. The Renewal of Landscape Painting in France
- 05. The Legacy of Impressionism
Exposición 'Paraísos y paisajes en la Colección Carmen Thyssen. De Brueghel a Gauguin' from Museo Carmen Thyssen Málaga on Vimeo.
This for me is the sort of standard all museums should set for the online dissemination of their exhibitions.