|Landscape Photographer of the Year 2010: |
Antony Spencer - Winter mist at Corfe Castle, Dorset, England
copyright Antony Spener - all rights reserved / used with permission
Winner of the Landscape Photographer of the Year 2010 Award - and a £10,000 prize - is Dorset’s Antony Spencer for his stunning view of Corfe Castle: Winter mist at Corfe Castle, Dorset, England.
The ‘Landscape Photographer of the Year’ Exhibition is currently on display at the National Theatre in London.
- You can also see images of all the winners on the website
- Click here for complete Winners' List 2010
- The Young Landscape Photographer of the Year award was won by Taliesin Coombes for a picture of a steam train taken from his local café in Cardiff.
- The Network Rail ‘Lines in the Landscape’ award for the best image of Britain’s modern rail network. Chris Howe from Hertfordshire picked up the prize of a walking tour of the Forth Bridge
- The Best Landscape on your Doorstep award sponsored by Natural England was won by Sławek Staszczuk for his intimate and striking image of the South Downs
- Times: Open Monday to Saturday, 9.30am to 11pm, all year round (except for Bank Holidays) and on a number of Sundays from noon to 6pm (check NT website for dates).
- Venue: Lyttelton Foyer, National Theatre, South Bank, London SE1 9PX 020 7452 3000