A view of Hong Kong from.......
This is exciting! The place which the Virtual Paintout is visiting in July is Hong Kong. These are the links to:
- the July post on The Virtual Paintout
- the big map - basically it's Hong Kong if there is a blue line. The rest is China.
- information about Hong Kong
IGNORE THE BLUE DOTS! It appears that Google has now added every user submitted photograph to the maps in the form of blue dots. Make sure your reference comes from the actual Street View application and not a photograph. Thanks.The key things you need to do are:
- the image has to be at a resolution of 72 and no larger than 1000 pixels on the widest side
- each artist must now include the URL of the location that the artwork is based upon