Monday 26 July 2010

David Curtis - Light in the Landscape

This YouTube video Light in the Landscape by David Curtis is all about painting light in the landscape.  In 2 minutes and 44 seconds it gives some top tips for painting plein air in oils.



Books and DVDs by David Curtis

You can find a new section about David Curtis in my "resources for artists" website The Best Books about Landscape Painting  

These are my Amazon Associate links to David Curtis's books

United Kingdom

United States of America

3 comments:

Jo-Ann Sanborn said...

nice little video. Made me smile and be anxious to get to the studio this morning! Thanks, Katherine.

Making A Mark said...

We aim to please! ;)

I had exactly the same reaction which is why this week is David Curtis week!

Lisa McShane said...

Lovely. "I just hope for the best." Well put.