All you have to do is:
- enter a heat as a Wild Card
- bring your own easel, canvas and materials
- come to one of the heats at National Trust properties around the country
- paint one of the landscapes in front of the judges
It's first come, first served - click on one of the below links to enter as a Wild Card for your preferred Heat:
- Heat 1: Waddesdon Manor, Bucks: Saturday 25th April
- Heat 2: Waddesdon Manor, Bucks: Sunday 26th April
- Heat 3: Trelissick Garden, Cornwall: Sunday 3rd May
- Heat 4: Trelissick Garden, Cornwall: Monday 4th May
- Heat 5: Lyme Park, Cheshire: Wednesday 27th May
- Heat 6: Lyme Park, Cheshire: Thursday 28th May
If you did you could win the prize of a £10,000 commission for the National Trust's permanent collection and become Sky Art Landscape Artist of the Year 2015.
The Wild Card is open to artists who previously applied and were unsuccessful as well as artists who didn't apply.
For full terms and conditions and to apply to become a Wild Card, pick your heat and enter via www.sky.com/tv/show/landscape/article/wild-card